Thursday, September 4, 2008

Arya's Random Thoughts

I hate September. All my life September has represented anxiety about looming deadlines. When you're in K-12, September means the end of freedom, new classrooms full of people who could get along with if you had to, deadlines, and stress. Eventually you graduate, and the story continues in college. Register for classes, buy books, pick majors, etc. Then you graduate again. But it's not over. Now I stress out about Test schedules and Grad school applications. In summary: Fuck September. I take solace in the fact that, Someday, September will be just another month.

2 comments:

BurnPTCruisers said...

props on the post and the pondering! hopefully you'll post something soon that has your physics interests in everyday things, or something completely sciencey and cool!
abraços,

MissConduct said...

I seem to have the opposite problem. Since graduating from college, September overwhelms me with a sense of melancholy because I am not returning to new classes, new experiences, and old friends (similar to Arya, the thought of being around new people is quite stressful for me). I hope that someday I will have a reason to feel the same excitement for September as I once did.